Are you in need of working capital NOW?
Opportunities sometimes come unexpectedly. Ponte Investments LLC can help you get financing for inventory acquisition or any other short-term need your small business may have, Unlike our competitors, we can help you in the short-term while working toward making your business more bankable to access the best working capital and commercial financing options available in the marketplace.
Merchant Advance and Alternative Term Loans
Ponte Investments LLC has access to some of the most competitive non-bank and alternative loan and advance programs in the market. With the SBA 7(a) program our main focus, we look to not only provide you the financing you need today, but to work with your business to improve it’s borrowing power and financial well-being so you can obtain bank financing and lines of credit as opposed to advances and higher rate term loans.
What do we do?
Our application process is simple. 4 easy steps to financing:
- APPLY: Complete our simple online application, and one of our agents will contact you.
- REVIEW: They will review your application and your specific needs.
- SUBMIT: Once we establish this, we need your last 4 months business bank statements, voided check, last filed business tax return, and your ID.
- APPROVE: Within a few hours, we will present the options available to you.
Ponte Investments continues to work with you!
Unlike our competitors, we continue to work with you and your business. Along with our many years of business experiences, we have worked with over 3000 client since 2015 to help get them competitive financing. Our goal is to get your business to the point where it is able to apply for conventional bank financing and move away from merchant cash advance and other short-term lending products.
The cost of short-term funds can be high. With proper planning and presentation, Ponte Investments LLC will help your business become bankable and improve its cash flow and positioning so it is able to borrow at competitive rates and terms, helping to secure the future of your business.
We are a small business just like yours and we understand what it takes and how important small businesses are to this country and economy.
Fill out the form below and one of our experienced Credit Analysts will contact you and start the process of helping your business get the funding it needs at a cost it can afford.
More from our blog……
- Ponte Investments FTC Final Stipulation and StatementAs our many clients will tell you, Ponte Investments LLC is an ethical and responsible company with good…
- Entrepreneurship in Time of CrisisEntrepreneurship is hard enough. In the best of times, it can feel like skydiving without a parachute. With…
- Coronavirus Impact on Business UpdateCOVID-19 continues to plague our world and the effects of the last few months on our economy and…